Advanced Service Editor - License Agreement (EULA)
End User License Agreement
License to use and distribute Advanced Service Editor
1. All copyrights to SvcEditor are exclusively owned by Usefulsoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a untimited time period using GUI or
from the command line.
3. Usage with third-party software must be licensed.
4. The SvcEditor may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of SvcEditor without written
permission from the copyright holder. The SvcEditor may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of the
5. SvcEditor IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA
LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer program, or any subset of the
program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized
use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly
granted here are reserved by Usefulsoft.
7. Installing and using SvcEditor signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SvcEditor
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using SvcEditor.