Remote Queue Manager - License Agreement (EULA)
End User License Agreement
License to use and distribute Remote Queue Manager
1. All copyrights to Remote Queue Manager are exclusively owned by Usefulsoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 60 days. Following this test
period of 60 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Remote Queue Manager,
you MUST register.
3. Remote Queue Manager may be freely distributed, provided the distribution
package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of Remote Queue Manager without written permission from the copyright holder.
4. Remote Queue Manager is distributed "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. Installing and using Remote Queue Manager signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
6. If you don't agree with terms of the license you must remove Remote Queue Manager
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for your interest in Remote Queue Manager.
|OS: (32 and 64 bit)
Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
HDD: less than 5 MB
How to Uninstall a Program
English, Arabic, Armenian, Czech,|
French, German, Greek, Italian,
Polish, Portuguese Brazilian,
Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Translate and get free registration
- Added new option "Print as Sorted".
- Added new version checking.
- Added Czech translation.
- Improved support for many Epson printers.