Remote Queue Manager
Network Printout Management
While acknowledging the growing reliance on electronic document formats, let us
not forget that printouts still hold their ground in a document life cycle.
A single printout can consummate many hours work. That is why network printout
management is considered among primary IT functions. Effective management here
can lower office downtime and curb stationery consumption. Centralized monitoring
and redirection of print jobs should balance printer workload and ensure smooth
unbroken performance on printers across a network.
Remote Queue Manager is a network printout solution, which can effectively manage printout workload.
It ensures timely detection of printer errors and overloads and helps redirect print jobs elsewhere.
Our print queue manager provides the user with a visual management tool to control print workload across
networks. Centralized real-time monitoring and workload management are available from anywhere in a
network. No less important is a handy in depth configuration, which enables you to deploy
Remote Queue Manager equally rapidly on a print server and a client desktop. After establishing
connection to a printer, the priner manager will be receiving detailed real-time updates on the
printer's status and queued jobs.
- Remote control for any network printer.
- Opening the web page for TCP/IP printers.
- Job copying and redirection across a network.
- Preview of a print job with page selection and zoom support.
- Print job export into EMF, WMF, BMP, and JPG images.
- Rename TCP/IP printer port (unique feature!).
- Duplicate TCP/IP printer port (unique feature!).
Professional and Personal
- View of the printer status and the detailed list of its jobs.
- Property edit for any print job.
- Get full name from Active Directory for creator of print job.
- Print server detailed configuration.
- Printer ports detailed configuration.
- Print job detailed information: name, pages, copies, size, time, paper size, priority, color and duplex mode, data type.
- Intuitive user interface with multilingual support.
The feature that distinguishes Remote Queue Manager from other solutions is the access
to any file in local and remote spools from the program's interface. Print preview
makes EMF files queued in spools accessible in a separate preview window with page
selection and zoom support. Now you can see 'the face behind the name' for any
document in a queue. You can save the preview EMF image into a file with the same
extension or export it to customizable BMP, WMF or JPG formats. Additional edit
dialogue enables you to change some of job properties, such as priority, a notified
user, and scheduled print time.
Duplicating and Redirecting Print Jobs
Besides real-time monitoring, with Remote Queue Manager the user acquires a robust
tool to control the status of a printer, duplicate and redirect jobs in its queue.
The actions are performed on a single printer or a group of printers. These options are
available from both the context menu and the toolbar so you won't rack you brain over it.
A single click from the menu pauses and restarts any remote printer. One more click
duplicates a job or redirects it to another printer. The program's window provides
detailed job description, including the number of its copies queued across the network.
You will always know the exact number of document copies waiting in spools.
|Date: March 2013
|OS: (32 and 64 bit)
Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
HDD: less than 5 MB
How to Uninstall a Program
English, Arabic, Armenian, Czech,|
French, German, Greek, Italian,
Polish, Portuguese Brazilian,
Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Translate and get free registration
- Added new option "Print as Sorted".
- Added new version checking.
- Added Czech translation.
- Improved support for many Epson printers.