Network Password Manager - Enterprise Password Management
Save passwords securely for enterprise with multi-user access
Network Password Manager is a multi-user, client-server enterprise password management
software that allows you to store and manage passwords within company securely.
Our Network Password Manager supports all standard functions, has flexible administrative options,
convenient user interface and many advanced features and functions.
Network Password Manager provide complete enterprise password management.
- One multiuser database for all employees (client-server solution)
- Support of Windows security (user groups, access rights etc.)
- Strong 256 bit AES encryption
- Ability to keep all standard fields (user names, passwords etc.), custom fields, dates and files
- Attaching files for the database records
- Convenient, Explorer like user interface
- Advanced password generator, backup, export/import
- View users activity and data changes using audit log
- Passwords history - you can view all previous passwords for any record
- Flexible configuration options
- Multilingual support
Network Password Manager requires Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and local area network.
Try 60-day free trial version of enterprise password management tool now:
Release Notes for 4.0:
- Program Update:
First you should update your server, after this you can update all clients.
You can install new version without uninstall previous. Moreover this is recommended method for update.
- Added Security Administrator:
To enable Security Administrator you should set password for it.
To set password you need to open properties window for root folder (right click on server name and select properties command).
Please use local connection for set name and password for Security Administrator.
For login with Security Administrator you should type username and password of Security Administrator, domain: "*" (asterisk).
With Security Administrator accout you can change security for any folder and record except private records.
- New Access rights:
- Private: Access to this folder have owner only. Security Administrator can delete this.
- Create: Customer can create new records and folders, but can't edit existing records and folders.
- Navigation: For the customer available folder tree navigation without read access.
Note: If customer have Write access you should add Create access for this customer manually.
- Folders and records can be renamed by owners only.
- Password Expiration should be enabled manually for every record and folder.
- Added freeware license:
You can use Network Password Manager for free for one user. Contact us to get free license.
Note: Password Manager with free license can contain data for many users, but only one user can work with database in the same time.
|Date: February 3, 2014
|OS: (32 and 64 bit)
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
HDD: 5 MB
Download (1.35 MB)
English, Chinese, Dutch, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|
Translate and get free registration
- Increased speed of groups membership checking.
- Fixed deletion of folders.
- Ability to change time of showing for passwords and clipboard clearing in the Options.ini file.
- Improved double click for folders.