Network Password Manager - Enterprise Password Management
Save passwords securely for enterprise with multi-user access
Network Password Manager is a multi-user, client-server enterprise password management
software that allows you to store and manage passwords within the company securely.
Our Network Password Manager supports all standard functions, has flexible administrative options,
convenient user interface, and many advanced features and functions.
Network Password Manager provides complete enterprise password management.
- One multiuser database for all employees (client-server solution)
- Support of Windows security (user groups, access rights, etc.)
- Strong 256 bit AES encryption
- Ability to keep all standard fields (user names, passwords, etc.), custom fields, dates and files
- Attaching files for the database records
- Convenient, Explorer-like user interface
- Advanced password generator, backup, export/import
- View users activity and data changes using audit log
- Passwords history - you can view all previous passwords for any record
- Flexible configuration options
- Multilingual support
Network Password Manager requires Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and local area network.
Release Notes for 5.0:
- Program Update:
First you should update your server, after this you can update all clients.
You can connect to the NPM server 5.0 with 4.x clients.
You can install new version without uninstall previous. Moreover this is recommended method for update.
- New NPM Admin:
You can control all connected clients and admins.
Now it is possible to connect 3 administrators and they are not subject to license restrictions.
- Encryption settings:
Now for change encryption password you should provide previous password.
- New NPM Client will be present later.
|Date: December 2, 2019
|OS: (32 and 64 bit)
Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
HDD: 6 MB
Download (9.06 MB)
How to Uninstall a Program
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Russian|
Translate and get free registration
- Added support of Microsoft Account
- Added search for starred records
- Added the "DefaultDomain" option to the Options.ini file
- Added Danish language
- Improved support for screen scaling
- Improved logs for NPM Admin
- Fixed the search window error